Laura's Smile Foundation
Butterfly Release 2013
With a minimum $20 donation, you can purchase a butterfly to personally release at the Laura's Smile Mile Ceremony,
June 1st, in honor/memory of your
Limited quantities! Reserve yours by Tuesday, May 28th. Contact Mark David 262-644-0656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Butterfly Release Flyer -
"On the Wings of Hope" (PDF - 336KB)
2012 Fun Facts...
- 5k participants ranged ages 4-79
- People attended from 15 different states
- 20 teams participated
- Largest team - Marchin' for Marilyn - had 37 members
- 14 ovarian cancer survivors
- 90 volunteers
- 548 Facebook fans day before
- 154 cupcakes used for the Giggle Fun Zone - 6.5 POUNDS OF FROSTING!!!!
- Proceeds donated to the Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance
Forgotten if you registered?
Has everyone on the team registered?
Check out our registered participants list.
Laura’s Smile Foundation is dedicated to leading the movement towards ovarian cancer awareness. We are committed to raising non-profit funds to continuing the battle against ovarian cancer through education, advocacy and research. All of our activities are devoted to providing support, hope and honor to those whom have been affected by ovarian cancer.