Saturday, June 7th, 2014
at Veterans Park, Milwaukee, WI
Annual 3.1 mile (5K) run and 2 mile walk open to all men, women and children benefiting Laura's Smile Foundation and Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance to educate and advocate about ovarian cancer.
Schedule of Events:
- 8:00-10:00 am - Race day registration
and Giggle Fun (What's this?)
- 10:30 am - 5K Run
Route Map (PDF - 2.9MB)
- 10:35am - 2 mile walk
- 11:30 am - Giggle Gallop (What's this?)
- Post Race Party - LIVE Entertainment,
Food, Drinks and FREE Raffles
Cost for registration:
- 5k run/2 mile walk: $20 by May 1st,
- Giggle Gallop: $10
- Pre-Registration must be received no later than May 28th.
- If interested in running as a team of 10 or more, registration would be $18/participant. If registered by May 15th, you will receive recognition on our web site. Please contact us prior to registering. Teams must be
pre-registered by May 28th.
NOTE: There will be a separate registration tent
Forgotten if you registered?
Has everyone on the team registered?
Check out our registered participants list.
Make checks payable to:
Laura's Smile Foundation
All 5K and 2 mile walk participants will receive Wigwam running socks and reusable goodie bags.
NEW this year… Gear Check!
Participants can leave their gear in a secured tent during the event.
Given to the top 3 overall male and female 5K winners and the first 3 males and females in each age category.
Race will start and finish at Veterans Park located on Milwaukee's Lakefront. The route will start at the pavilion and continue around the lagoon to the War Memorial and finish at the pavilion.
Children's event open to ages 2-8. It is approximately 1/8 mile. All Giggle Gallop participants will receive goodie bags and medals.
Again This Year... Giggle Fun
Kids of all ages can decorate their racing bibs as well as their own cupcake.
Face Painting - $1 donation
From Lincoln Memorial Drive, turn onto Lagoon Drive. Two parking lots are available on Lagoon Drive.
Dogs, skates, rollerblades, skateboards and bikes are prohibited from the Run/Walk.